A cluster of residences designed for those who are partial to minimalist architecture, 8 Maria Luisa cradles 9 limited contemporary homes.
Located in Phase 8 of the prestigious Maria Luisa Estate Park, these Asian-inspired homes feature clean lines and sleek architecture. Space is predominant in the three-level homes which give residents stunning views of the verdant mountains.
Majority of the houses have four bedrooms, huge two-car garage, infinity pool, garden, modern kitchen, and large entertainment deck. 8 Maria Luisa residents will enjoy all the comforts that come with living in Maria Luisa Estate Park: security and exclusivity for a great lifestyle.
WELCOME TO 8 MARIA LUISA
Houses in 8 Maria Luisa follow a contemporary tropical design aesthetic. Floor plans feature wide living and dining spaces with expansive mountain views. Surfaces and finishes comprise of high quality materials that will stand the test of time. White good and fittings are of high end quality.
Keen architectural design enhances contemporary roof lines and open space decks create bright, naturally lit spaces. Houses open up refreshing mountain views of Maria Luisa. Spacious and comfortable open-plan architecture affords a sense of elegance without sacrificing a sense of home.
PROJECT MAIN DETAILS
|Project||Lot Area (sq.m)||Floor Area (sq.m)||Price Range (M)||Property Type||Property Extras|
|8 Maria Luisa||382-496||229-320||18.8-26||House & Lot||Furnished/Unfurnished|
How big is the development?
8Maria Luisa has 9 houses of Asian Contemporary design.
Where is it located?
Located in Banilad, Cebu City bordered by the Busay and Talamban Hills, 8 Maria Luisa rests within the green valleys of Phase 8.
Where are the access points to the subdivision?
Main access is thru Banilad. The 2nd access is thru Nivel hills, Busay which is just 5 minutes away from JY Square, Lahug.
What are the lot sizes?
8 Maria Luisa lots average around 500 square meters in size.
How long will it take to reach the area?
The subdivision is less than 10 minutes away from Cebu's business district.
- From Banilad Gate to Phase 8, it takes around 5 minutes to reach the place
- From Busay Gate to Phase 8, it is around a
- 6-minute drive
How far is the project from shopping malls, airport and boat station?
From the Banilad access gate, Banilad Town Center and Country Mall are only 2– minute drive away.
From the Busay access gate, JY Square Mall is merely a 5 – minute drive away.
Airport is about 12 kilometers away.
The boat station is around 7 kilometers away.
What are the existing amenities?
8Maria Luisa shares the amenities found in the subdivision. It has no separate amenities of its own. The following are what homeowners can enjoy in the subdivision:
- Park, Basketball Court and Clubhouse in Phase 2
- Imported American Playground in Phase 8 (Swings/Slides/Monkey Bar/Seesaw)
- Emerald Lake Valley (1.6 hectare park) in Phase 6 where homeowners and friends can enjoy beautifully landscaped picnic grounds, bicycle and jogging paths and fully stocked fishing grounds.
- The Highland Park at Maria Luisa is a half-hectare project with the most magnificent view of Cebu. This park has a beautiful and scenic view, miles long jogging path, world-class children's playground and picnic areas. All these are designed by the world- renowned landscape architect, Shirley Sanders (Her projects include Mactan Shangri-La, the Palace Garden of the Sheik of Dubai, Intercontinental Hotel Manila and Bohol Beach Club). This is situated on a high elevated portion of Phase 9, close to the Busay Entrance Gate.
- A basketball court which is convertible to a tennis court plus a playground are additional amenities located at the valley of Phase 9. These are designed by one of Cebu's top architects, Ed Gallego.
- Basketball and Tennis court Facilities
- Jogging Trails
- Three Children's Playground
SECURITY & SAFETY
Security is a priority concern in Maria Luisa Estate Park. The Homeowners' Association does not take any risk when it comes to this matter. It has hired the services of a total of 33 guards stationed strategically in 8 guard outposts throughout the entire property. Security guards assigned at these outposts are tasked to roam around their respective areas every 2 hours.
Both Banilad and Busay entrance gates have guards imposing strict security measures such as inspection of visitors and vehicles. Aside from this, there are cctv cameras installed in the entrances to monitor the activities. Phases 9 and 11 also have additional gated entrances with guards. All these are provided to ensure the security and safety of homeowners.
• Is there sufficient water supply in the subdivision?
Maria Luisa Estate Park has abundant water source with 6 deep wells and 11 water tanks, the biggest of which has a capacity to store 51,000 gallons of water. It is more than enough to supply all the households in the subdivision. Stand-by generators are provided to pump water during brownouts to ensure continuous supply.
In terms of cost, homeowners currently pay P20 per cubic meter of water for a minimum consumption of 20 cubic meters. This amount is being determined by the Homeowners' Association.
• What is the highest elevation of the subdivision?
The highest elevation is 230 meters above mean sea level.
• Are utilities like telephone, cable services and electricity already in place?
- Telephone and Internet DSL connections are provided by Globelines and PLDT.
- Cable services can be accessed via Dream connection.
- Electricity throughout the entire subdivision is provided by VECO and is ready for tapping.
MARIA LUISA PROPERTIES
21 Paseo Annabelle, Maria Luisa Estate Park,
Banilad, Cebu City 6000, Philippines
Tel: (032) 346 2626 or (032) 346 9562
Mobile: 0917 327 9820