Dancing Sun offers residents the option of residential lots and house and lot packages. Lot sizes range from 64 sq. mtrs. to 130 sq. mtrs. The subdivision has a basketball court, parks and playgrounds, a clubhouse and commercial area and a gated and secure community with a guard house.
WELCOME TO DANCING SUN SUBDIVISION
The first well-planned subdivision in the scenic south. Dancing Sun Phase 1 is a middle-end project of Maria Luisa Properties which offers panoramic view of the serene mountains and fields. Dancing Sun Phase 2 is a socialized development located in the lovely town of Carcar, Cebu.
Dancing Sun Subdivision boasts of key amenities for sports, recreation and other services. The whole community is in harmony with the culturally rich heritage of the locale, with a cool view of the hilly lands at the west and a gentle breeze coming from the shorelines at the east. Peaceful and serene, Dancing Sun makes living away from the city a paradise.
PROJECT MAIN DETAILS
|Project||Lot Area (sq.m)||Floor Area (sq.m)||Price Range (M)||Property Type||Property Extras|
|Phase 1||72 sqm
||51 - 63 sqm||.9M - 1.1 Million
||House & Lot Package
|| Bare / Finished Units
|48 sqm||-||Php252T - 324T||Lot Only Package||-|
|Phase 2||64||35 sqm
||House & Lot (One - storey Row House)
|64||-||Php180,000.00||Lot Only Package||-|
How big is the development? 7.2 hectares
- Dancing Sun Subdivision has a total land area of 7.2 hectares.
- The residential lots of Dancing Sun Subdivision range from 48 to 130 square meters.
How much are the investments in the subdivision?
- Dancing Sun Subdivision lots in Phase 1 start from as low as Php 5,000 per square meter. Commercial lots cost P 5,500 per square meter.
- For Phase 2, house and lot packages range from P450,000 to around P500,000.
Kilometer/Minute Mileage to the subdivision?
- Approximately 1.7 kilometer from various institutions and is 40 kilometers south of Cebu City.
- 5 minutes from the town proper (municipal hall, market, schools and banks)
- 3 to 5 minutes from the recreational beach area
- 45 minutes from the South General Hospital
- 1 hour from Cebu International Port
- 1 hour and 30 minutes away from Mactan International Airport
What are the amenities?
- Guardhouse and perimeter fence
- Pocket Garden and open spaces
- Landscaped mini parks
- Clubhouse exclusive for homeowners
- Concrete roads and gutters.
- 24- Hour security.
- Open commercial center located in front of the subdivision.
- Centralized water distribution system.
- Electrical and communication facilities.
- Parks and playgrounds.
- Basketball court
• Are utilities like electricity, telephone and cable already in place?
Electricity is ready for homeowners to tap, this is provided for by Cebu Electric Company (CEBECO)
Provision for telephone lines by Globelines.
Provision for cable television.
* Please ask for a copy of the Deed of Restrictions for detailed information on building regulations.
• Water System
Dancing Sun Subdivision is sufficiently provided with water by the Carcar Water District. It also has an existing deep well water supply.
Do all your lots have clean Titles?
Yes. All lots are covered with titles ready for transfer.
How long will the processing of individual titles and tax declarations take?
With complete documents and full payment, it will take approximately 6 months currently to transfer titles to the buyer's name.
When can I build my home in Dancing Sun Subdivision?
Full payment is required before you can start building your home.
Buyer (For Individual):
• Photocopy of any Government issued I.D.
• Copy of Taxpayer's Identification Number
• Buyer's Reservation Form
Buyer (For Corporation):
• One (1) copy – Articles of Incorporation
• One (1) copy – By-Laws
• Original & Photocopy of Secretary Certificate
• One (1) copy – Community Tax Certificate
• One (1) copy – Community Tax Certificate of
• One (1) copy of T.I.N. of Corporation
• One (1) copy of T.I.N. of Authorized Representative
• Buyer's Reservation Form
(all rates are subject to change without prior notice)
MARIA LUISA PROPERTIES
21 Paseo Annabelle, Maria Luisa Estate Park,
Banilad, Cebu City 6000, Philippines
Tel: (032) 346 2626 or (032) 346 9562
Mobile: 0917 327 9820